Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's resolutions

A New Year is coming! I think I've made some real progress on this blog during the course of this year, but since I still have only two subscribers, I'll try to enhance this blog even further. Here's some points of what I'm about to do.
  • More reviews. I feel genuinely bad for not doing a proper review about The Social Network and some others even though I went to the press screening. That's about to change. I'll write a review here on every film I see, providing I won't write the review to another publication.
  • More obscure films! I realize I've been focusing too much on stuff that other blogs write about as well. I see plenty of weird shit as well, including a lot of those Movies I-wanna-see. I'll try to write about them, as well as a lot about finnish films. I feel not enough of them is written in English, so I might have a clear advantage on a lot of finnish-written movie blogs.
  • Personally, I'll try to watch as much as I can from my pile of unwatched DVD's. Currently, it includes the following:
  1. 8 1/2
  2. Arabian Nights
  3. Bandolero!
  4. Bay of Blood
  5. Big Bullet
  6. Boiling Point
  7. Caligula
  8. The Canterbury Tales
  9. Confession of Pain
  10. Dave Chappelle's Block Party
  11. The Dead Zone
  12. Decamerone
  13. Delta Force
  14. Delta Force II
  15. Death On The Nile
  16. Les Diaboliques
  17. The Enigma of Kaspar Hauser
  18. Eyes Without A Face
  19. Fanny & Alexander
  20. A Farewell To Arms
  21. Fata Morgana
  22. Full Alert
  23. Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
  24. Glengarry Glen Ross
  25. La Grande bouffe
  26. Heart of Glass
  27. The Insider
  28. Joe
  29. Jules & Jim
  30. Kabuli Kid
  31. Ken Park
  32. The Killing of Satan
  33. Machine Girl
  34. Mamma Roma
  35. Obsession
  36. Once A Cop
  37. Once Upon A Time in China II
  38. Once Upon A Time in China III
  39. Pieces
  40. Prison
  41. Punk: Attitude
  42. The Promise
  43. Rififi
  44. Rude Boy
  45. Saló, or the 120 Days of Sodom
  46. Scum
  47. Seraphine
  48. Sonatine
  49. The Story of Richard O
  50. Stroszek
  51. Tales From The Golden Age
  52. They Shoot Horses, Don't They?
  53. Tremors
  54. Twilight Zone: The Movie
  55. The Valachi Papers
  56. The Vanguard
  57. Vengeance is Mine
  58. Violent Cop
  59. Zorba The Greek
So that makes 60 films to watch. More than one for every week. And I'm not even including the Blu-rays and TV DVD's I have. I shoud try to be less a collector and more a watcher. Which I promise to be.

Have A Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...